AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I purchase a bank of adwords coupons/credits and give them to my customers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I purchase a bank of adwords coupons/credits and give them to my customers?  What denominations are available?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I purchase a bank of adwords coupons/credits and give them to my customers?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi pollogen and welcome to the forum.  I've moved your more recent post to merge with this one - please don't post multiple times with the same question.

The simple answer is "No", there's no way to "buy" coupons like you would a gift certificate.  However, coupons are occassionally distributed by Google themselves and you may want to look at the Google Engage program for agencies as this is one of the benefits.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Can I buy a bank of adwords coupons or credits and give them away

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I purchase a bank of adwords coupons/credits and give them to my customers?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi pollogen and welcome to the forum.  I've moved your more recent post to merge with this one - please don't post multiple times with the same question.

The simple answer is "No", there's no way to "buy" coupons like you would a gift certificate.  However, coupons are occassionally distributed by Google themselves and you may want to look at the Google Engage program for agencies as this is one of the benefits.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords needs to come up with a gift certificate purchase plan.

I wanted to buy my sister an Adwords gift card for her birthday to help her new online store along, and there is no way to do this?   Talk about missed opportunities on Google's part.

Google already has the card printing and distribution system, they already have the redemption system, and they have customers that want to buy gift cards for their product (Adwords).

So what's the problem, Googs?