AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I pay down mon thly payments in the google bank account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I pay down monthly payments in to the Google's bank account as a way of paying my bill of $803.45 cents instead.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: paying monthly payments into Google's bank account..

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

AdWords has different payment methods based on country & currency. I guess your account has an outstanding balance of $803.45 which you'd like to pay in parts. If you're using Automatic Payments (credit card), you can make a manual payment (in parts as well) to bring the balance down and enable the card (when the balance is affordable) to trigger an automatic payment.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is paying down debt in to Google's bank account another method? If it is I will need the detail on where to deposit the debt payment into.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
In case you're using Automatic Payments, making a manual payment through CC is the only solution. Depositing a specific amount in Google's bank account is available for some countries. However, I don't think it would be applicable in this case.

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Can I pay down mon thly payments in the google bank account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Phillip L

Choose the payment methods available in your country. For a precise list of what's available for your country and currency.

https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

Hope it will Help you,

Thank

Clal Lodh