AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I pay Adwords with Virtual Visa?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everybody,

Does Adwords accept Virual Visa cards?

And one more question - should I add company details in the billing section of my Adwords account and how could I make it if I do not have a company but I want to advertise with Adwords?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I pay Adwords with Virtual Visa?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Georgi K,

Google AdWords accepts virtual credit cards as a form of payment as long as it has the Visa or MasterCard logo and provided that they can be used online for international transactions. Just like credit cards, the your ads will start serving almost immediately after they enter valid virtual credit card information in the account.

Please review the below article and set the country appropriately. You will see information under the "VAT Information" heading that will help you with the company details requirement: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704418?hl=en&ref_topic=3119073

Kathleen

Re: Can I pay Adwords with Virtual Visa?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the detailed answer!

Can you tell me what card address should I write in billing details as I use Virtual Visa card?

Can I pay Adwords with Virtual Visa?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

did google adwords accept entropay cards?

google suspended my account after starting my ads