AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have multiple adword accounts funded by the same credit card?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had 30+ adword accounts get suspended. The message comes across the top saying, "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified". Well all of the 30+ accounts have a positive credit balance in them and the card on file has more that enough money to fund them for the next year or two! They are all for completely different businesses with completely different key words and completely different landing pages! What is the problem? I have read the terms and conditions thoroughly and do not see any violations on my part. Please help! Thank you in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I have multiple adword accounts funded by the same credit card?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ToptenKen;

That should be OK , unless you specified the same business details (business name , business address ..Etc..) on all accounts. If you did so, Google bots might consider all accounts as one business.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ken,

Normally, using the same card shouldn't be a problem, unless your card declined payments due to a glitch at the bank? (Just thinking aloud here) I think you should contact Google support via email or phone immediately. They should be able to narrow down on why this has happened and provide you with next steps on this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ToptenKen,

There is a slight possibility that it's a case of Double Serving in the eyes of Google using same card on all accounts. I could be wrong here.

But it's better to get in touch with Adwords support ASAP for further clarifications.

Pankaj