AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I give these adwords coupons to my customers?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I need some marketing coupons to hook some of my prospect. 

I found several google coupon pages like this one http://www.google.com/ads/get/adsense100/ but I wonder if I open an Adwords account for my customers if it will be possible to benefit from these offer anytime (one per customer account obviously) ?

And will it work in Canada?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I give these adwords coupons to my customers?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Phil,

Please notice that in the link you posted it says "Use before June 30, 2014"... :-S

I recommend you to join and become a Google Partner and you will get special coupons that you can easily put through the interface and track them.

Until you become one, you can get coupons from this link: http://www.google.com/ads/adwords-coupon.html

but PLEASE read all terms & conditions in the bottom of the page.

Cheers,

Asaf

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks. I was just giving this page as an example. My customers will appreciate getting this deals.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
You're welcome :-)

Again - I highly recommend you to join the Google Partner Program, its FREE _ you will get a lot of benefits: https://www.google.co.il/partners/?hl=en#h_p

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I'm already google partner but I don't have the option in the left menu to get coupons.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Phil,

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126972?hl=en - this explains how to access promotional offers through Google Partners. I wonder if you're not seeing them because you're not an official partner yet? Although I don't see anything official to support this idea, it may be something to consider.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Promo codes are offered in three different channels:

1. The first,  mentioned in  the previous answers. - Agencies which are a Google Partner
  2. Second:  Your client gets  a promo code directly through marketing events/ marketing initiatives which are  periodically held by Google in various territories.  You have no control on the timing or the prospective customers they target and entitled to this offer.
  3. And the third: there are locations in which on the  Adwords homepage a user could apply for a promo code. This offer is available only  in certain countries.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I think things have changed (fairly recently)

You no longer get coupons directly from the partner page. When you add a new client to your MCC (which must, of course be linked to your partner's account) this will trigger a promo coupon which you can then activate through your partner page. If the clients don't qualify (they've already used a coupon, or their account was set up more than 15 days) then nothing will show. Like this:

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 18.56.03.png

However, if you have a new prospect, you can send them a coupon.... using the send to prospect link

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 18.56.34.png

This is cool. But by far the coolest aspect of this is that it appears to work for clients in any country (finally!!) - previously coupons were country specific, so all my coupons could only be used in Spain (where I am based) which - unfortunately - is not where most of my clients are based.

This has been a personal bugbear of mine for some time and I am happy that I can now offer coupons to prospects in any country...