AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create multiple ad accounts using emails from the same domain?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create a new AdWords account for my company, so that we can use a new billing credit card. 

I have access to our main account via my email (jko@company.com), which is associated with credit card #1. I want to create a separate AdWords account using another email from my company (social@company.com), so that I can associate it with credit card #2. 

Is it possible to create 2 AdWords accounts using emails from the same company domain?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeromy K
September 2015

Re: Can I create multiple ad accounts using emails from the same domai

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Then you should be OK.  However, I would recommend first reading  the "gaining unfair advantage" section of the Policy. Just to verify that  all sites are in compliance. (Not to have a whole company suddenly surprised by a  violation no one  intends  to cause... Smiley Happy  )

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This sounds as a violation. The rule of thumb is: "one business - one account" (with some exceptions).
Why would you do that instead of changing your credit card?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the info.

We have several different departments that run advertising. We are using a different expense account to pay for our particular ads than the other department.

Do you have any suggestions on the best way to pay for ads with separate credit cards?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Do these departments sell the same products or similar products with similar pricing, targeting the same audience? (e.g. All promote and sell shirts for men...)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They would be promoting different things. Also, one is strictly for search and display network ads. The other (that i'm trying to create) would be strictly video ads
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeromy K
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Then you should be OK.  However, I would recommend first reading  the "gaining unfair advantage" section of the Policy. Just to verify that  all sites are in compliance. (Not to have a whole company suddenly surprised by a  violation no one  intends  to cause... Smiley Happy  )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will look into this. Thank you for the help!