AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I change My payment Method?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

One of my client added credit card in the adwords account yesterday. Now he wants to change the payment method and want to opt for netbanking. Can i switch the payment method from automatic to manual payment? Or I have to create a new account for my client?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: Can I change My payment Method?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

It depends upon the country where your client is and the billing details are. In many countries you cannot switch manual payment method. Find more details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375432

Read the part which says switching between payment settings.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Primarily it depends upon whether your client has automatic or manual payment method. Then based on that, you can suggest your client to add the new payment method and use it as Primary method. More details can be found here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375375?hl=en#add_FOP

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Client opted for automatic payment method. Now he wants to go for manual payment. Is that possible on existing account?

Please help.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

It depends upon the country where your client is and the billing details are. In many countries you cannot switch manual payment method. Find more details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375432

Read the part which says switching between payment settings.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj, Its now available in India

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@pankaj1782 here I have one query. Anyhow, if I changed my payment method then can debited amount will be credited in my account or that will be charged from the same account. Like, yesterday, I pay INR 3000 via credit card and today I changed it from credit card to net banking then can adword will refund my money, if i have not got any click in that time.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hello,

I don't think this happens. If you have added the amount, then I believe
that amount will be debited and later on your new payment method would come
into picture.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@pankaj1782: You mean to say remaining amount will be shown at newly added payment option. Right ?

Can I change My payment Method?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how i can get payment