AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I benefit of a Spanish promotional code (in Euros) if the company

Gmi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Gmi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I benefit of a Spanish promotional code (in Euros) if the company is Spanish but I am paying from an American computer where I can only may payments in USD?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I benefit of a Spanish promotional code (in Euros) if the comp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The promo codes are country specific - thus you should only use a Spanish coupon if the account is billed to an address in Spain - after that it doesn't matter in which language you run the ads or operate your account.

If the account is in dollars the system (in my experience) will simply make the conversion.

What you should not do (although it does work) is apply a Spanish code to an account whose biling address is outside of Spain. This could get the account flagged for fraud and you could suffer some downtime whilst you are explaining things to Google.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The promo codes are country specific - thus you should only use a Spanish coupon if the account is billed to an address in Spain - after that it doesn't matter in which language you run the ads or operate your account.

If the account is in dollars the system (in my experience) will simply make the conversion.

What you should not do (although it does work) is apply a Spanish code to an account whose biling address is outside of Spain. This could get the account flagged for fraud and you could suffer some downtime whilst you are explaining things to Google.

Gmi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Gmi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That was very helpful. Thank you very much.Robot Happy