AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can Google Grant recipients use the "Call Extension" feature for Ads at no cost?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My organization is a Google Nonprofit and has been awarded Google Grants for free advertising with AdWords. I am wondering if we are allowed to add a "Call Extension" feature to our ads for no cost. I realize that there are some retrictions on the types of ads and how many we can run in a day, so I want to check that adding this feature will not accure addtional costs on our account. The call extension feature would be useful for persons who are search from smart phones and would like to call our free hotline for assistance. 

Thanks for the help/advice!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can Google Grant recipients use the "Call Extension" feature for Ads at no cost?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi TripMaryland,

Yes, as a Grantee, you may use call extentions and no, it will not accure additional costs on your account.

Also, Google Grants does have its own Help Forum (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/grants) please feel free to post any Google Grants related questions over there.

All the best!

Robert

Google Grants TC

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can Google Grant recipients use the "Call Extension" feature for Ads at no cost?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi TripMaryland,

Yes, as a Grantee, you may use call extentions and no, it will not accure additional costs on your account.

Also, Google Grants does have its own Help Forum (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/grants) please feel free to post any Google Grants related questions over there.

All the best!

Robert

Google Grants TC