AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can AdWords vouchers ever be applied to established accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a very small AdWords account, which was set up last year and benefited from some great vouchers at the time, this kept our small campaign running for a while but the budget has now depleted.

I have received promo emails from AdWords recently saying I can claim credit e.g. spend 25, receive 75, but these codes are invalid due to the age and activity of the account. 

Do Google EVER offer these types of promotions for established accounts? If not, can the vouchers which Google partners receive i.e. agencies, be used on the account? 

Our budget may not stretch to accommodate for a AdWords campaign without these vouchers so i fear the time spent optimizing the campaign will have been in vain. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kirsty M
September 2015

Re: Can AdWords vouchers ever be applied to established accounts?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

No, AdWords vouchers are not intended to be used with established accounts.

They are designed to encourage new advertisers to give AdWords a test. Once an account is established, the idea is that the results will be positive enough that the advertiser will understand the value of dedicating their own advertising funds to keeping the initiative going. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*