Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My new campaign is pending with the below message
- Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.What can I do?
- This campaign is not currently enabled.
I've clicked on the "What can I do?" but I don't have an Orders link ! STUMPED and don't know what to do.
- Click the gear icon and choose Billing.
- Click the Orders link, then the +Create new budget order button.
- In the Budget field, select Unlimited if you don't want the total spend for all your AdWords campaigns to be limited to a particular amount. If you'd rather limit your AdWords campaigns spend, select the second option next to Budget and enter your amount.
- Select a Requested start date and, if applicable, an End date.
- Enter the Order name and, if you'd like, the Purchase order, Notes or both.
- Click Submit.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION