AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new campaign is pending with the below message

No, your ad is not showing for the keyword billing crm ( New Website Launched > Utility Billing & CRM )

• Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.What can I do?
  • This campaign is not currently enabled.

I've clicked on the "What can I do?" but I don't have an Orders link ! STUMPED and don't know what to do.  

1. Click the gear icon and choose Billing.
  2. Click the Orders link, then the +Create new budget order button.
  3. In the Budget field, select Unlimited if you don't want the total spend for all your AdWords campaigns to be limited to a particular amount. If you'd rather limit your AdWords campaigns spend, select the second option next to Budget and enter your amount.
  4. Select a Requested start date and, if applicable, an End date.
  5. Enter the Order name and, if you'd like, the Purchase order, Notes or both.
  6. Click Submit.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Is it working now? Sometimes it takes an hour or so before the account starts showing ads.

Re: Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Tracey,

Are you still seeing this message?

Cassie
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie

It's all been resolved with mystery. I was working with Google Support and they were also stumped as to why this was happening. But over the course of a night, it started working Smiley Happy