AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new campaign is pending with the below message

No, your ad is not showing for the keyword billing crm ( New Website Launched > Utility Billing & CRM )

• Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.What can I do?
  • This campaign is not currently enabled.

I've clicked on the "What can I do?" but I don't have an Orders link ! STUMPED and don't know what to do.  

1. Click the gear icon and choose Billing.
  2. Click the Orders link, then the +Create new budget order button.
  3. In the Budget field, select Unlimited if you don't want the total spend for all your AdWords campaigns to be limited to a particular amount. If you'd rather limit your AdWords campaigns spend, select the second option next to Budget and enter your amount.
  4. Select a Requested start date and, if applicable, an End date.
  5. Enter the Order name and, if you'd like, the Purchase order, Notes or both.
  6. Click Submit.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie

It's all been resolved with mystery. I was working with Google Support and they were also stumped as to why this was happening. But over the course of a night, it started working Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Re: Campaign pending - Your ads aren't showing because you have no active account-level budget.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Is it working now? Sometimes it takes an hour or so before the account starts showing ads.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Tracey,

Are you still seeing this message?

Cassie
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie

It's all been resolved with mystery. I was working with Google Support and they were also stumped as to why this was happening. But over the course of a night, it started working Smiley Happy