AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

CHARGES

tlt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
tlt
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HOW MUCH FOR THE AD PER CLICK

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: CHARGES

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi tlt

this is a very open question!

The price you pay per click depends on a number of factors -

• what keywords you're going after
  • what the competition is like
  • what position you want to appear in
  • how relevant your ads are
  • how relevant your landing page is

It can vary from a couple of pence (cents) to ten's of pounds (dollars).

Sadly we can't predict what you're going to pay. The best thing is to set a budget and find out for yourself!

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Kane

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey

As Kane wrote above me - the price changs according to your Quality Score which is calculated by number of factors.

But - you can get an estimation of the "Approximate CPC" (cost per click) of a keyboard if you'll use the Keyword Tool.

You can read more about it in this link.

Please note that in order to see the "Approximate CPC" column - you need to use the Keyword Tool from your AdWords Account.

Good Luck !

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Apart from some great insights above, If you really don't have idea about the CPC for the keywords. You can start your campaign with Automatic bidding option in campaign settings. After 30 days, you will get an idea of Avg. CPC for your camaign & then u can switch from automatic bidding to manual bid. With automatic bid you can not make changes to your keywords bids, once you swith to manual bidding option you will have control over bidding.

More On: Automatic Bidding & Manual Bidding.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’