AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to determine the exact budget if I want to have 300 clicks on my website?

3 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lea Rose I
September 2015

Re: Budget

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Lea,

It is possible to get a rough estimate of how much a click would cost for a list of keywords. You can use Keyword Planner to get this data and do the budget calculation manually. However, please keep in mind that cost per click suggested by Keyword Planner is a rough estimate and varies with actual cost.

I'd suggest running the campaign with a minimum budget, to understand the trend for a day or two, so you can calculate how much you'll have spend, to get 300 clicks.

Hope that helps!

Good Luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Yes, first you can check average cpc for desired keywords in keyword planner.
Then you can calculate your budget.
CPC * 300 clicks.

Please limit cost per click not to overspend.

P.S. you will spend less because of auction system in adwords
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142918?hl=en
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

As Sumanth mentioned above, I would like to add here that any tools and techniques you use (whether Keyword Planner or any 3rd party tool), the data you get is only approximation. You can use that approximate data to fine tune your campaigns.

Also, it is best to choose what budget you or your client is comfortable spending on AdWords because there's no minimum limit. Based on that, you can draft your campaigns inside the AdWords account and work accordingly.

It is better to focus on quality of the clicks and not on the quantity so as to achieve relevant results for your account.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Lea,

It is possible to get a rough estimate of how much a click would cost for a list of keywords. You can use Keyword Planner to get this data and do the budget calculation manually. However, please keep in mind that cost per click suggested by Keyword Planner is a rough estimate and varies with actual cost.

I'd suggest running the campaign with a minimum budget, to understand the trend for a day or two, so you can calculate how much you'll have spend, to get 300 clicks.

Hope that helps!

Good Luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Yes, first you can check average cpc for desired keywords in keyword planner.
Then you can calculate your budget.
CPC * 300 clicks.

Please limit cost per click not to overspend.

P.S. you will spend less because of auction system in adwords
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142918?hl=en
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

As Sumanth mentioned above, I would like to add here that any tools and techniques you use (whether Keyword Planner or any 3rd party tool), the data you get is only approximation. You can use that approximate data to fine tune your campaigns.

Also, it is best to choose what budget you or your client is comfortable spending on AdWords because there's no minimum limit. Based on that, you can draft your campaigns inside the AdWords account and work accordingly.

It is better to focus on quality of the clicks and not on the quantity so as to achieve relevant results for your account.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.