AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Bpay not showing after a month!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I paid $200 by bpay on the 23rd of june 2014 receipt no. 2701411487 and it still is not showing in my google account.

I have used bpay before with same bank and same Bpay numbers with no problem so I did not bother to check as I have never had any biller ever fail to receive Bpay before.

So I was shocked to get a email warning yesterday saying I have no balance left and my campaigns have been stopped.

This is a very bad joke, I will be ringing google today and I hope they take my complaint seriously and not try to direct blame elsewhere.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bpay not showing after a month!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration . However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

As you mentioned, the best would be to contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Bpay not showing after a month!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Bpay payment is finally showing in adwords account, thankyou google.