AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm on the billing page. What does automatic payment bank account means? Does that mean it already confirms my payment by taken my money from my bank account? I didn't pay when I was offline.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sukman C
July 2016

Re: Billing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sukman C,

The billing settings within Adwords is a very important part of your AdWords account. 

1) Log in to Adwords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right corner.

3) Click Billing.

Now you will see all the main info about debits and credits, which is where payments and charges are charted. If a payment was successful, it will state that is was and show the amount paid in the credits column. If it did not go through, it will list the amount it tried to process but the credit column will be empty. If the credit column is empty, no charge was made against your payment method.

With that said, automatic payments means that your payment method will be charged when you either reach the 30 day period from your start date or when your account limit is reached. By using my directions above, you can reach your billings section and verify if there is a credit (payment made, when, amount and how). If your account is new, it may not show a credit yet but once a payment has been made, it will show here.

You can also make a manual payment at anytime, if you wish. 

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sukman C
July 2016

Re: Billing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sukman C,

The billing settings within Adwords is a very important part of your AdWords account. 

1) Log in to Adwords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right corner.

3) Click Billing.

Now you will see all the main info about debits and credits, which is where payments and charges are charted. If a payment was successful, it will state that is was and show the amount paid in the credits column. If it did not go through, it will list the amount it tried to process but the credit column will be empty. If the credit column is empty, no charge was made against your payment method.

With that said, automatic payments means that your payment method will be charged when you either reach the 30 day period from your start date or when your account limit is reached. By using my directions above, you can reach your billings section and verify if there is a credit (payment made, when, amount and how). If your account is new, it may not show a credit yet but once a payment has been made, it will show here.

You can also make a manual payment at anytime, if you wish. 

Kind Regards,

James