AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please stop billing me. I have paid in full. I am not running any ads. I made a dispute on my Am ex and Discover, you won. They put it back on my statement, and I paid, even though I did not owe it. I just wanted you to stop billing me,. I spoke toMike in ad words, he confirmed that I am paid in full. This has been going on since June. I cancelled my account, still get billed. Please help me with this situation. Every time I think it's over I get another bill. This account was closed in June. I never did run an ad, You say my last payment was August, I was not running an ad so how can I keep getting charged???Check your billing. I have paid even though I did not owe,just to stop this insanity. If I owe money, what invoice? For what month?  Please check my billing again to see how many times I have tried to solve this, finally,Mike confirmed I am paid in full. He made notes on my account and sent a letter stating I was paid in full. Stop billing me or at least tell me what it is for,my account is cancelled. Please help me resolve this situation, it has been going on since July. I so appreciate you getting back to me. Thank you, Lindy Walsh

<This message was moved to the correct category on the Community>

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Forwarding Number

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lindy B,

I'm going to look into this for you. Since it is specific to your account, I'll be emailing you instead of posting personal account information on this public forum.

Kathleen

Re: Google Forwarding Number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was