AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing will not activate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting the following warning when I view my campaign:

Your account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information. 

To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing informationLearn how.

BUT I have entered my billing information .... I even did a pre-payment to see if that was a problem - the pre-payment is recorded (as a credit) in my billing summary but I am still getting the same message when I go back to my campaign.  What can I do?

BTW - I called support a few minutes before 8 pm ET (according my atomic / radio synchronized clock) and I got the answering machine even though they were supposed to be open -- shame on them.

Re: Billing will not activate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same issue hopefully this is corrected soon I feel like I wasted my money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done the same thing... even made a payment that now shows as a credit...  Did anyone get this resolved?  Thanks...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can find the question but not the solution... anyone know anything about this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same thing has happened to me. How do I resolve?