AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing suspend issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been placed on suspension for billing issues? I just opened a new adword account and had a account previously like years ago that was suspended for billing issues can that be the problem? I'm not sure why there is billing issues in the first place because I use the correct information and number. I sent emails, verified billing address, number and information my website is http://themanwomanwant.weebly.com it's been like this for over a week as well as one of my ads pending review for days kind of suprised there are many related issues on this topic hopefully a faster fix and possible billing improvements with google so customers can proceed to run their business without a freeze on the account. Please help if possible, thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing suspend issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Once suspended, in the past, Google does not let you return and advertise again;

The question why after so many years, you cannot return to advertise has no definitive answer. That's Google's Policy. All requests and calls for a change were declined.

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok...can I receive a refund on the 25.00 that I made a payment with. The money was took out my account and I wasn't able to use it due to the suspension.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Any payment made out of your pocket will be refunded. Follow the instructions in the emailed received.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’