AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing suspend issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been placed on suspension for billing issues? I just opened a new adword account and had a account previously like years ago that was suspended for billing issues can that be the problem? I'm not sure why there is billing issues in the first place because I use the correct information and number. I sent emails, verified billing address, number and information my website is http://themanwomanwant.weebly.com it's been like this for over a week as well as one of my ads pending review for days kind of suprised there are many related issues on this topic hopefully a faster fix and possible billing improvements with google so customers can proceed to run their business without a freeze on the account. Please help if possible, thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing suspend issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Once suspended, in the past, Google does not let you return and advertise again;

The question why after so many years, you cannot return to advertise has no definitive answer. That's Google's Policy. All requests and calls for a change were declined.

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok...can I receive a refund on the 25.00 that I made a payment with. The money was took out my account and I wasn't able to use it due to the suspension.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Any payment made out of your pocket will be refunded. Follow the instructions in the emailed received.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’