AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing mechanism

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been managing many campaigns for different business units and projects. I found that the current AdWords billing approach ($1,000 or 30 days basis) is quite inconvenient for me to bill against different cost centres/campaigns. I have to manually allocate the cost (eg. $1,000) to different campaigns each time based on the cost data shown within the "Campaign" tab, which doesn't match the total cost of each receipt.

I'm wondering whether Google can product receipts showing the cost of each campaign (of each cost centre in my company). This will reduce a lot of manual work for an account manager. cheers.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing mechanism

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for posting in the Community. 

Unfortunately at the moment it isn't possible to bill each campaign separately. At the moment this can only be done at the account level. The work around you have is a good way of finding the data that you are interested in though. 

Sorry can't be of more help to you here!

A. 

Re: Billing mechanism

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your response Alys. I hope this can be improved by Google in the future. At least I hope a receipt to be issued for 30 days or $5,000 - we spend about $1,000 every two days, which is quite a job to reimburse this every two days. cheers.