AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing link (page) not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After I login to my account, I try to click on the "Billing" link under the cogwheel, and it's just refreshing a few times then: Temporarily unavailable... 

I have other Adwords accounts, those are works fine. 

With this new one, what I try to set up, I can not fill the billing informations, can not start the campaign... 2 days from now.

Any help? (945-877-2231)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalmika
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did

"I've been investigated your case and it turned out that possibly there's a technical issue in AdWords and your account is broken. If you haven't done any payment yet ( If you did please let me know ) I advise you to create a new account with different email address."

Well, OK....

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I would recommend to contact AdWords support directly on this question: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalmika
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did

"I've been investigated your case and it turned out that possibly there's a technical issue in AdWords and your account is broken. If you haven't done any payment yet ( If you did please let me know ) I advise you to create a new account with different email address."

Well, OK....