AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just sign up for adsense and waiting for approval, but I received a message from Google that I should do my first campaign and fill in my billing details, but when I input my card (debit master card) number after finishing with campaign and keyboard, I get this error " Authorisation failed: No reason provided by your financial institution" I get that error when I input my card number, please what does that mean and what should I do please, thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Warith,

This is the AdWords Community. While AdWords and AdSense certianly have their own special connection, they are very different products and the support of the two products is very different as well.

That said, there is an AdSense forum that you could also explore here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Finally, I would suggest that maybe you contact support directly. Billing issues are typically quite difficult to solve on a public forum like this. We don't have access to accounts and sharing personal/billing information on an open forum is not very secure.

Good Luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’