AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my balance shows £0 when it should be £123. My ads have not been active in tle last month and I had £61.50 left and there was an automatic payment on the 28th of february for another £61.50 which is a very strange amount as my automatic payment has not been set for this amount. Please help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Billing issue

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi dariya

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think that you have had a balance on your account of £61.50 in charges. Regardless of the fact that your ads haven't been running recently, the outstanding balance will still need to be paid. If you had previously occrued £61.50 of charges in AdWords and are using automatic payments, then you have only just had the money deducted from your bank account. I'm attaching a link that explains automatic payments, I hope that this helps to clarify what has happened-

Using automatic payments

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello dariya, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

You should contact with adwords support team, they will help you, For contact information go with this link, 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi dariya

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think that you have had a balance on your account of £61.50 in charges. Regardless of the fact that your ads haven't been running recently, the outstanding balance will still need to be paid. If you had previously occrued £61.50 of charges in AdWords and are using automatic payments, then you have only just had the money deducted from your bank account. I'm attaching a link that explains automatic payments, I hope that this helps to clarify what has happened-

Using automatic payments

Kind regards