AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing information issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have a parent account that included couple of agencies under it, which there is  5 MCCs linked to that account, now one of the MCCs have a client account/child account that we don't want it to access the billing information of this account what can i do.... i really need help.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing information issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there!

Client accounts will contain billing info related to their account and not other accounts within the MCC. Could you explain the structure clearly? Is the client account linked to one of those 5 MCCs which in turn is linked to a main MCC?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
i have the higher account with consolidated invoice , that includes beneath it 5 MCCs, each MCC has it's own clients (child accounts), these child account can access to the billing and information of the higher account (contact emails ...etc), which shouldn't be the case, i need to make sure that the child account get -Email access only - or any type of access that won't let him see the higher account details.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi again,

Child accounts would have access to Billing details specific to their account only. This is because they should be aware of, or be able to verify their advertising spend. Speaking of email addresses, clients having access to the child account would be able to see their client manager's email address, which also is not something to hide. Withholding data or denying access is against Google's Third Party policy. Please read more about the updated policy here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar