AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing information is incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,So i tried 2 credit cards and i made the transation. But when i click on campain it says

Your account isn't active because you haven't entered your billing information. 
To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information. I enterd 2 credit cards both valid and still not working please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Billing information is incorrect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Christian,

If you entered the billing info today only, then I would suggest you to wait for sometime as the Adwords payment system will update the records at their end and if the info entered is correct, your ads will start automatically if they are approved.

It's just a matter of time and I would suggest to wait and watch.

Pankaj

Re: Billing information is incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj

Sorry because do not create new topic, I have the same problem with Christian R.
The billing information that I used is my company credit card, we checked that Google already withdraw money from our account but my Adwords account still suspended.

Note from adwords:
Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

Vu Dinh