AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing information could not be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My account is showing this message: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified".

However, I have paid $110 using the credit card and billing information. What's wrong? I have tried to contact google through web a few times, but haven't heard from them. 

Please help.

Thanks,

Chung

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing information could not be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV,

I appreciate your prompt response.

The billing address is correct and matches those on record with the credit card issuer.

The website is:

http://crimelegends.net

Please check to see whether the website is the problem.

Thank you very much,

Chung

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Have you read the Policy?

your site seems to violate more than one section. (the primary one is violence)

My recommendation: Thoroughly review the Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

If you search 'online mmorpg games' on google, you will find many similar games advertised through google. I read the 'Anti' and violation section (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/175902?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336). It does not say about online war/mafia games. 

Could you please point out some other violations?

Thanks.