AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing for different campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up two campaigns but only want to fund one of them at the moment.  I have prcessed a payment but am not sure which campaign has been credited?  Is there a way of funding selected campaigns from a group of campaigns?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Billing for different campaigns

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Patsy,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

To the best of my knowledge,no, Billing is available at the account level and not campaign level. So if you have 2 enabled campaigns running on Adwords, both will be billed.

Hence if you want to get billed for a single campaign, pause the 2nd campaign and keep going with the one you want.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

EDIT : You are fast Neha Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

You can simply pause the campaign you do not want to run at the moment. Billing applies for the Account not to individual campaign.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Patsy,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

To the best of my knowledge,no, Billing is available at the account level and not campaign level. So if you have 2 enabled campaigns running on Adwords, both will be billed.

Hence if you want to get billed for a single campaign, pause the 2nd campaign and keep going with the one you want.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

EDIT : You are fast Neha Smiley Happy