AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing and Payments for AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is paper Billing refused ? My company has a policy of not providing Bank Information On Line.  The fact that we

got billed for $94 and again $150.00 without any explanation has to what we are paying for,  is the reason we require

paper billing. A company Credit Card was used on line without my authorization.  However, when I checked the on line Billing Notice, service provided did not match the cost requested.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing and Payments for AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Every advertising product has some benchmarks in terms of what they accept and what they not. I am not sure which country you are advertising in, but the forms of payment available in different parts of the world are listed in this article which are readily accpeted by Adwords.

Without any authorization, Adwords will not charge you and if you have kept some records online (like any valid credit card etc...) and there are pending advertising costs from yourside, it will be deducted.

I am not sure what billing discrepancies you have, but did you try contacting Adwords support?

Pankaj