AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing address issue:: PPC experts please provide your views....

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Let suppose you are using a billing address and another company also have the same billing address. In that case do google suspend those account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing address issue

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Vipin, Practically two different company can not have the same billing address, so Google MIGHT chatch you for double serving policy if you two were into the same business.

I will suggest you to cotact Adwords for the best answer. This link can also be helpful for you.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-approvals-and-advertising/Can-I-advertise-again-on-AdWord...

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Well rohit sorry to say...but yes 1-2-3-5 Many companies have same billing address & same business in Tax Free Heaven. This is mainly because of some state laws require the registered agent. A single registered agent have 100 companies as their client and all 100 companies are using their address as incorporation address as they are not present in that state.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I understand Vipin. That's why in such situations I prefer contacting Adwords. They can better analyze it and suggest you the best.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hello, Vipin.

It may be possible for several companies to have the same billing address in a tax free heaven, as you say. And maybe this alone is not a reason for suspending an account.

However, if Google suspect that company #2 is related to company #1 (for reasons they do not have to and will not disclose), and if company #1's account was suspended, then company #2's account will be suspended as well.

Here's the bit that explains it: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

"Your account can get suspended because it broke the rules or because it appears to be connected with another account that broke the rules."
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Perfect Adwiser. But now the question comes do google tell the customer that something related to this is the reason for suspension. As in that case a customer can change the billing address to different location and confirm the google that they are not related to that company. As always tax heaven company have real office in other part of world also.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
IIRC they usually say that the current account or a related one has violated one or more policies. They intentionally do not give away specifics so that people trying to go around their algorithm do not know exactly why the connection was made (which signals were used).
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
But Thats weird...some one else has to pay for some else mistake... and if somebody is starting new business and he comply to all other policies this is huge blow...