AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Threshold Amount

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, 

I am using Automatic payment for one of my account, we will charge once the bill reaches 25k, now I want to change the Billing Threshold Amount ( I want to increase it). Can any one pls help me how to change it.

Thanks In Advance

Swetha Reddy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Swetha
September 2016

Re: Billing Threshold Amount

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Swetha,

You can contact support to request an increase for your billing threshold. If your account meets the requirements for spending, AdWords might be able to do this for you. Please open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown or click help (same place) and use another method to interact with support. Since this is a help forum, we cannot see or access your account and only support can help you with billing issues. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Swetha
September 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Swetha,

You can contact support to request an increase for your billing threshold. If your account meets the requirements for spending, AdWords might be able to do this for you. Please open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown or click help (same place) and use another method to interact with support. Since this is a help forum, we cannot see or access your account and only support can help you with billing issues. 

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Swetha,
I will suggest you to contact Adwords support team.

Thanks