AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Suspension issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Team,  My account is 2 months old has been suspened twice for billing related issues , i have appealed and reinstated it twice. After it was reinstated billing charges did go through. This week I got a decline email from google and I tried to charge the card but its not going through . I dont see nothing on my bank side, i am using a debit card thats connected to my business bank account. I have just appealed again and added a 2nd source of payment via bussiness banking account . Please help me out

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspension due to billing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Laura,

This is the 3 time my account get suspened for billing, the last 2 times i appealed and it was fixed , there is money in my account that is connected to the debit card on file the only mistake on my part is with the billing address  that i fixed after the first suspension by accident i used my old address please fix the problem

Re: Billing Suspension issue

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi nenashev111

Thank you for posting here. I'm sorry to hear about your billing issue. I've escalated your question to the AdWords support representative who will be able to advice you in more details. 

Thanks for your patience!

Zee
G+

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi nenashev111,

I don't have access to your billing information and can'd to individualized customer support at any rate.  You'll have to contact the AdWords support team and appeal, the same way you did in the past.

Laura

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, Laura. Nenashev111's case has been escalated to the AdWords support team.

Zee
G+

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi nenashev111,

The AdWords Support Representative send you and email and asked you to provide us with a proof of payment. We haven't heard from you back.

Thanks,
Zee
G+