AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Summary

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Billing Summary is not under the billing gear. Does any one know where to find it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Summary

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Christina,
It has moved Smiley Happy

If you click the "cog" or "gear" icon over on the top right, it's in there.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Seems they know this is causing confusion too Smiley Happy

2014-02-11 17_02_23-My Client Center.jpg

2014-02-11 17_03_48-Campaign Management.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi~

All I have there is Account Settings, Send Feedback and Help...

THANKS!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
You don't have billing at the top?
Is this your account or a clients account?
Do you have admin access to the account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No it's not at the top. Our main cust id is: 955-200-5539 which has multiple customers (200++) under it.  How do I check to see if the signon id has admin rights?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Christina,
Please edit your post to remove your CID. Just for your own safety Smiley Happy Besides, we can't access it from here. I don't work for Google Smiley Happy

I take it that you're using an MCC to login to manage all those accounts. Are you sure you're INSIDE the account you're trying to see the billing for? i.e, not in the MCC or "umbrella account"?

Is it possible to log into the account using the admin username and password for that specific account?

If you go into the account from your MCC, then click on the cog, then select "Account Settings" and then on "account access" to the side, what do you see in that window?

Do you see your name with "administrative access"? (Or something more restrictive)
Or do you see your email address (that you logged in with) under "Client Managers" and an access level of "User interface and API"?

I see you work for VGM, do you set up accounts for your clients or do they set up accounts and then give you access?

When was the last time you had access to the billing details of this account?
Can you access the billing page for any other accounts? (Including your own)