AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a account in Australia but as one of the agency i am working with made the gmail account in Pakistan when i start my adword account Google singapore charged me extra what is the solution of the problem ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Problem

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

It looks like your AdWords account was set up with PKR currency and you're probably paying with a CC in AUD. Google doesn't charge anything more than cost accrued by your account. However, your bank or CC company may charge an additional fee for charges in other currency.

I'd suggest contacting your bank or CC company and see if they can stop charging extra, or change to a CC that doesn't charge extra.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Billing Problem

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Just to add here, it isn't possible to change the currency of your account as it is a one time setting. If your account was recently created or doesn't have much data, you can create a new account with AUD currency for a permanent solution. However, if your account has good amount of data, it would make sense to continue with the account for performance sake and look for alternate CC providers.
Sumanth Sridhar