AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have some balance in my adwords account but unfortunately my current payment processor has been declined. And then I have remove that payment processor.

Now if I add another payment processor with another billing profile and upload some money, Would I be able to use that previous balance also?

I mean , will my newly uploaded fund be added to the previous balance?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Billing Issue

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Asazad555,

Thanks for your reply! If you cancelled your account, you can reactivate it again by logging in. If you add a new card, you should be able to make a payment with this card to get your ads back up and running. Please see this resource for reactivating a canceled account. 

If you would like us to take a look at your account specifically, please feel free to contact us directly. We are available from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453). Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Asazad555,

Thanks for reaching out with your question! It sounds like you have made a payment and have credit to use on your AdWords account and you would like to add a new card. You can add a new card and make a manual payment to your account and it will simply go towards the credit already on the account. You will not lose the credit you have paid towards the account with the first card by using another card moving forward.

I hope this answers your question! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or please feel free to contact us directly. We are available from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453). Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,
Anna

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi AnnaB

Thank you very much for your answer.

My account has been cancelled,so if I add a new card of another country and make a new payment,will my account be reactivated again automatically?

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Asazad555,

Thanks for your reply! If you cancelled your account, you can reactivate it again by logging in. If you add a new card, you should be able to make a payment with this card to get your ads back up and running. Please see this resource for reactivating a canceled account. 

If you would like us to take a look at your account specifically, please feel free to contact us directly. We are available from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453). Please let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this post!

Best,

Anna