AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Information Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have get in to this situation almost 4 day and the adword support have told me my case has been sent under special consultant and ask me to wait again I have invest 200 bucks a day in adword to get return and now I am losing almost 3000 bucks around this few days please look forward for my case I haven't get any reply yet and the 24/7 chat is not available at the moment. Really frustrated on this situation but anyway still like adword. If they are not working now but at least shoot me an email and let me know or finish my case first I have contacted them more than 8 times but still not getting any answer, I just wish that my billing information can be finish review in this time. Money losing Counting 3001, 3002, 3004, 3005...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Information Review

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Roxi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this frustrating situation. It sounds like your billing information has been under review for about the last four days--is that correct? And I'm guessing that your ads have not been able to run during that time?

Could you also let me know which day your account went under review? While we cannot solve this issue for you here on the forum (you'll need to continue to work directly with the support team), I do want to make sure that the amount of wait you've had is within what we'd usually expect.

Thanks,

Cassie