AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing FAQs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please explain what "DIRECT MARKING CONTINUITY' refers to on my credit card statement under my google adwords (Singapore) billing items. 

2 amounts of $1,030 keep getting deducted monthly and I can't allocate this expense.  My Adwords account is not showing these amounts as part of the campaigns I have run.

Please help!  I have only been with this organisation for 3 months and need to allocate these expenses.

Kind regards

Sioux

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Billing FAQs

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sioux,

I haven't seen these charges before, and they don't sound like the way AdWords charges are usually displayed (you can see this page for examples).

We cannot see into your account or your billing in this forum, so please get in touch via email or chat with AdWords support in your country to get this taken care of, through this resource.

Please let me know if you run into issues,
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Billing FAQs

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sioux,

I haven't seen these charges before, and they don't sound like the way AdWords charges are usually displayed (you can see this page for examples).

We cannot see into your account or your billing in this forum, so please get in touch via email or chat with AdWords support in your country to get this taken care of, through this resource.

Please let me know if you run into issues,
Cassie