AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Error!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. I didn't do anything wrong! Can someone tell me what's going on and I want to unlock the billing issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Error!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Was it the only account you created on Adwords or did you have some another account also for the same business?

Did you redeem any promo coupon in your account and got this message after that?

Let us know about this so that it can be addressed further.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, I just created Adwords and trying to promote my videos to earn money. No, I didnt redeem any promo coupon in my account.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Did you try contacting Adwords support via email?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I did contact Adwords support and there was no answer. I'm so confused with these suspended billing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh my god.... I just checked my bank and something google.comcaus charge my $1.00. This is making me mad right now!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again,

As I said above, make sure that you didn't violate the Double Serving Policy of Adwords by creating multiple accounts for the same business. You can read the policy details here.

Another point is about the promo code, if you happened to redeem the coupon not meant for your country, this might also result in the situation you are currently into.

I would suggest you to contact Adwords support via email again to give you more detailed explanation.

Pankaj