AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Down all Day???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone else unable to load their Billing information to make a payment and check the balance?? I have not been able to get that page to load all day and need to check my balance and probably ad money! Any other ways to get to that page?? I tried calling them and they said there was nobody to take the call and to leave a message!! What's going on with them? Anyone know?

Thanks,

DRT

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Down all Day???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, DRT.

While I'm not on manual payment, I can access my billing info and I can see a payment from January. There are indeed some missing images on that page (the small question marks which show info when you hover on them), but the information is there. I can also download PDF invoices.

How are you trying to reach that page? "Billing" (tab) -> Billing summary?

Calin

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Billing Down all Day???

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

The billing info works GREAT for me... try again :-)

Asaf