AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Details for accounts in MCC

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Is it possible to use one credit card for many accounts in a MCC account, without filling the same billing information for every account?

Any detailed answer is appreciated.

Simab

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Simab,

I'm afraid not. Billing details need to be added to each account individually! The purpose of an MCC is purely to make managing the accounts simpler. 

If you need any more help don't hesitate Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Abbie

Thank you for reply

I have one MCC account with 3 Admin users (full access). I need to know if one of admin users can use her credit card for some other accounts of clients.

Regards

Simab

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Simab G,

Yes, you can use the same card for multiple AdWords accounts (Manager account and/or any other individual AdWords account) but if one of the account get suspended due to any suspicious payment activity, all others may also get affected.

You can also read About consolidated billing

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’