AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Cant be Verified. Still waiting for a call......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last week I setup an account. Put in my CC #. $1 was charged to it. Then put in my coupon # that we got from godaddy and boom, a red message says suspended for billing verification problem. Well aint that a great way to avoid honoring a coupon. Is this how y'all treat new customers? So i have been waiting paitently by the phone for that verification call but it never came. I tried calling the call center in god knows where and i cant even get a human on the phone. My ID is rejected because its suspended. Is there nobody at this godforsaken company who knows what picking up the phone and verifying a person's information means? Our billing ID is 0989-3830-4724 and account ID is 727-422-7263.

Re: Billing Cant be Verified. Still waiting for a call......

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I am sorry to hear about this issue, which probably disturbing for a new player in the field.

There may be an issue with the coupon code which may have sounded an alarm over at Google.

I'd recommend you to call them again and tell them the issue, or by email, and they're usually very helpful.

G'Luck

Re: Billing Cant be Verified. Still waiting for a call......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i tried both. The phone system wont let me through when i enter my id. i got an email back saying my account is suspended pending billing verification. Well i know tht already! God, the phone company provides better service then this and everyone knows they are terrible!