AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Breakdown - new user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a new user, infact I haven't yet started a campaign. The way our company works is we get co-op from manufacturers for advertising. In other words, if we pay $500/mo for AdWords, the manufacturer of the product we are advertising will foot $250 of the bill.

The problem is that we have multiple products and would like to use AdWords with multiple manufacturers products. Obviously they will only pay for their portion.

Is there a way to break down the billing to show billing per campaign? Do they provide reports/billing that would easily be able to show the information that I've described I would need to show the manufacturers?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Travis B
September 2015

Re: Billing Breakdown - new user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Travis,

Thanks for your question.

Yes you can do this. :)
1. Click on the Gear Icon and select Billing.
2. Go to Transaction history.
3. Click on the blue linkthat say daily campaign activity and it will bring up cost data by campaign.
4. From there you should be able to print. 

Here in more information about navigating your Billing. If you go to the bottom of the page, you'll see campaign activity. 

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

I did this - but the totals of the daily campaign activity don't equal the total I have on my payment receipt. I selected the date range from the last Payment to the current one, so I'm not sure why it's not resolving.

Example:
Payment Receipt = $100
Sum of daily campaign activity:
Campaign 1 = $10
Campaign 2 = $70

I need to be able to break down the makeup of the charge I received via my payment receipt. How can I do this?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!