AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Billing - AdWords Express - Separate Billing for Separate Local Pages

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why cant I bill different ad campaigns for different offices (i.e. different local pages) to different billing sources / credit cards? There is no reason that I shouldn't be able do this from a single Gmail account that already allows me to manage multiple local pages. The Multiple Client device isn't an option because it wouldn't let me create a Multiple Client account on this Gmail account because I already had an AdWord campaign in progress for one local page, and when I created a Multiple Client account on a different Gmail account it told me that I did not have access to the other two local pages I wanted to advertise because they were already under the control of this account.

I did a cursory search of the forum and did not find a solution.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Billing - AdWords Express - Separate Billing for Separate Local Pa

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for posting on the Community forum. At this time, we do not offer that billing option for AdWords Express or for an MCC account. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for posting on the Community forum. At this time, we do not offer that billing option for AdWords Express or for an MCC account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ridiculous and not solved. What do we have to do? Set up a separate google account and move everything over to that? Why would you allow us to manage several businesses and not be able to bill separately? Did you guys not think this through?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You're right! This is pretty ridiculous! Seems like a pretty common thing. Doing adwords for more than one business. Let me just go through my 20 logins and passwords to change to over to the new campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too would really like to manage this all from my one account, I am looking at up to 5 different businesses that I do the IT for and I wish I could manage from 1 page and have seperate billing for each, with all these tools, creating a new account for each business seems ridiculous - log in, log out... log in, log out... WTF????

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

A lot of changes have taken place over the years. This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.