AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Being cheated by GOOGLE And complaint against HEMA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Team, I am completely pissed off with guys behavior and I have been wrongly charged for the first 2 days. On Tuesday I joined Google account to get my website advertise through Google but I guess it was the worst mistake in my life to opt for that option. I was getting an error message “link destination not identified or getting error message this ad cannot run in Google” So I kept on deleting the campaigns and tried a new one. And it was only after 1 hr that I just go ahead and deleted all campaigns. When I woke up on Wednesday I figured out that you ROBBED me 690 plus rupees to run your fake company. So I contacted your representative MISS PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE HEMA M who was way too rude and said nothing can be done and it was your fault that you didn’t capture screen shot at nights when your CHEATING CUSTOMER SERVICE team is not available. I said that this is my first time in Google and way she is treating is bad. She said that she is not from the customer service team and nothing can be done and you have to bear the charges. So then she helped me creating a new campaign and said that ads will only run in 24 hours and you will not be charged but I thought it would be good idea to check your CHEATERS and I was right. You charged another Rs 250 rupees in my account.

So I contacted her again and I was completed pissed off and lost emotions used abusive language for which I already apologized to Sri who seems to very nice lady. Apologized to her and Hema twice. Hema called me up again and her behavior was way too rude and she said nothing can be done and even hang up on me 4th time during the chat conversation that I had with her and you can find that in the screen shot.

I chatted again and found Sri very nice girl and spoke to a supervisor. He offered me a Rs 5000 credit which means that I have to spend around Rs 5000 now in order to get Rs 5000 credit again. But I was being fooled.  I need my Rs 960 rupees back. You have robbed me too much. I will never use services of Google again and will ensure that no one in my team or family or friend circle ever uses Google services.

It is very hard to say but I believe that support in India is spoiling the name of one of the best Companies in WORLD with amazing CEO Larry Page and I never expect Google to do this. I have read all terms and policies of Google.

I need my money refunded and plus someone to help me to select proper keywords and all. Team I will not take that coupon of Rs 5000 credit stuff which is not credited yet. I need my money back. Rs 500 was in my account plus 400 plus you have imposed on me.

Plus, I want you guys to please teach some customer service skills to your representative. I never thought company like Google will do this with their customers. I have advised my bank to block my card for any transactions from you so you won’t be able to do any automatic transactions and also taking help of legal advior. I will not bear the charges first because of your ads issue and then because your agent told me to run the ad and provided me false information and I need quck response.

Till date very poor customer service. Please do check the screenshot. 234 image name is the same type of error that I was getting on Tuesday and Today’s chat session with Hema. That was 4th when I already apologized to her in advance for my mistake earlier today. But if you were in place you will react in the same way as well. I NEED MY MONEY BACK. ELSE YOU WILL SEE A CASE FILED AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER COURT AND I WILL POST IN ALL FORUMS AS WELL. No one helped me till date

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Surinder s
September 2015

Re: Being cheated by GOOGLE And complaint against HEMA

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Surinder and Roland,

As Kathleen mentioned in her previous post, we ask that you follow Community Guidelines and respect other users and Google employees. This is a community of users helping each other with AdWords, and we'd like to keep things fun, friendly, and Googley. Treat the Community and other users as you would like to be treated. 

Your posts have been removed as the violate Community Guidelines. If you continue to post using similar language, further action will be taken. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Surinder s,

Thank you for posting on the Community. I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. Hopefully we can help resolve this. 

I am going to ask a member of the AdWords team to have another look into this for you, however I would ask that you follow the Community Guidelines while posting on the Community:

Respect other users and Google employees This is a community of users helping each other with AdWords, and we'd like to keep things fun, friendly, and Googley. Treat the Community and other users as you would like to be treated.

First ask yourself: Would I use these words in front of a child? If the answer is no, then it definitely doesn't belong in the post.

Please keep an eye out for an email from the AdWords team and we will work with you to find the cause of this issue.

Kathleen, AdWords Community Manager.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got cheated more than 600 rupee by saying error in setting up billing..its not fair .. i hate this from google

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Surinder and Roland,

As Kathleen mentioned in her previous post, we ask that you follow Community Guidelines and respect other users and Google employees. This is a community of users helping each other with AdWords, and we'd like to keep things fun, friendly, and Googley. Treat the Community and other users as you would like to be treated. 

Your posts have been removed as the violate Community Guidelines. If you continue to post using similar language, further action will be taken. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm with you but I got them this time Google has hired outside persons to call on separate line then hang-up after you pick up thus charging you for the click I fortunately have proof of this it cost me extra on a reverse number look up but well worth it we are in the process of exposing Google for fraud the D.A will be prosecuting the case and we have obtained the finest legal civil team on the market we are preparing to sue for $ 183,000.00

if you would like to join this suit act fast!!!