AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Axis bank visa debit card not accepting google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to use my axis bank visa debit card to pay adwords. but google is not accepting my payment. reason showing Authorization failed: no reason provided through institution something like that. Please help! what to do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Axis bank visa debit card not accepting google.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Is it a Master/Visa card? Are you able to make other online transactions apart from AdWords? Have you contacted your bank to see if there's anything wrong?

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there

Im facing same problem and I even tried with other bank viz Kotak but I had to same problem,i contacted the customer care but they were not much help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you find a solution? as i am having the same problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi gauri k
try using icici debit card, it will work or else use credit card of any financial institution.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Many banks will block a new online payment. this is fraud protection.

When this happens - and it happens quite often - we generally ask our client to call their bank and simply let them know that there is going to be an ongoing payment to Google. Then the payment usually goes through without a problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Stickleback, I have used the same debit card to make payment online multiple times, however i have sent an email to my bank asking the same

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Sumit but did you try solving it with Axis bank? as i dont want to open an account with ICICI if the problem gets sorted with Axis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I contacted both axis bank and google customer care.from bank side there was no problem but the google customer care representative told me that the payment gateway which google is using only accepts the debit card of icici bank or else use credit card.