AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Awords Credit????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I came across this ad

http://www.google.com/ads/offers/hostgatorcp.html for new members to get a credit of $100. I signed up thinking this would be great to take this opportunity but I do not see the credits. Can someone please assist me in obtaining my free credits.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LynnyRose (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Awords Credit????

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

1. Did you try to call the toll free number 1-877-906-7955 ?
  2. Before you call - please make sure you've read the T&C:

A "Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts"

Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada 

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LynnyRose (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

1. Did you try to call the toll free number 1-877-906-7955 ?
  2. Before you call - please make sure you've read the T&C:

A "Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts"

Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US or Canada 

Good Luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

No, I havent called the number yet because they are closed Mon-Fri. I just opened my account on Saturday, but I will give them a call on Monday.

Thanks!