AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic email receipts would be a MAJOR improvement.for Google Adwords.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the Google Adwords Administrator, yet the bills are paid by my Accounting department. Because email notifications of invoices are not automatically sent, it now takes numerous emails back and forth for me to to provide backup for the Google Adwords Charges. It would be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT if you could please have a setting to have invoices automatically sent via email instead of going to the page to download.

I've seen this request on numerous boards and It seems that Google does not understand how small to mid-size companies operate and the headaches that their current set up incurs.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gail L,

This is a peer-to-peer help system for technical issues with Google AdWords. While I can relate to your request (as a fellow advertiser/agency owner), there is nothing that can be done here. In order to have your request heard, please use this feedback form and provide as much detail as possible. This is how you submit feedback on AdWords directly to the engineer team. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you.  Gail