AdWords
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Authorization failed even if details entered correctly ????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey  

This is Sapan. The problem is that I cant do payments.I have entered card number and every detail correctly,then too the error is coming - "Authorisation failed: No reason provided by your financial institution" .I have tried this 5 times both with credit card( RBL Bank ) & with debit card( BOI ). I even tried by increasing the amount like Rs. 3000  After trying all these things adwords still gives the same error.  

Hope you will help me out. Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Authorization failed even if details entered correctly ????

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sapan,

Welcome to the Community!

There are a few reasons for declined CC transactions. Have you checked with your bank yet? Please let them know that Google is trying to charge your card and it wasn't successful, so they can give you a reason or rectify it. Try using a different credit card at the moment for your ads to keep running.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Already tried with other credit card, even tried 2 debit card . But same error.Please help
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sapan S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sapan,

Try different payment method if you think that issue is prolonged using current methods. (May be cheque or net banking, if you are in India).

If still the issue persists, I would recommend contacting AdWords support on priority basis: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Pankaj