AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

As a non profit grant awardee I am hesitant to agree to the new

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So now I was forced to decide about the new agreement.  As a part of a non profit grant I was uncertain about agreenign to a document that include charges for this service.  Please advice.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: As a non profit grant awardee I am hesitant to agree to the new

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure the nature of your question here...You may want to check out the Grants Forum as those folks there have probably been through the exact process you're referring to.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Christy,

Are you talking about the new terms of service agreement that pops up within AdWords?

If so, please understand that Google Grants opporates on the AdWords platform and at times you will be presented with information that does not pertain to you as a Grantee.

There are no charges to you as a grantee unless you enter in billing information which then turns your grant AdWords account into a paid AdWords account.

If you are talking abotu a different "agreement" that you are being presented with then, yes, do please follow up with me on the Google Grants Help Forum that Tommy mentioned where I can investigate further for you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Robert,

Should we just ping you to come over for Grants questions or is your Grants Forum still the way to go?  I assume you're "the guy"/TC over there. 

I know that AW is AW but sometimes the Grants program poses challenges that are not the same for regular users.  

What would you suggest is the best route to take for queries like these?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Tommy,

I have alearts set up so I do get pinged on most Grant and nonprofit related posts over here in the AW community. And I am more than happy to answer questions over here as well as on the Grants Help Forum.

I am just not as fast at getting to the questions as you and the other AW TCs are. Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Perfect!  Honestly, I have no clue how to set up such alterts...that's pretty cool!

All sounds good to me!

Thanks for you help!

-Tommy