AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Applying Different Billing Preferences by Client In a Managed Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to manage multiple clients via one Managed Account, but each of the three clients wishes to pay for their ads themselves via their own corporate credit cards or monthly invoicing from Google. 

Can I manage each of these clients via one Managed Account and still retain each client's particular billing preferences?

Thank you in advance. :-)

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff R
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sure; open an account for each and link all accounts to one MCC (Adwords Manager Account)

Read more:

https://adwords.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/tools/manager-accounts/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff R
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sure; open an account for each and link all accounts to one MCC (Adwords Manager Account)

Read more:

https://adwords.google.com/intl/en_uk/home/tools/manager-accounts/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @MosheTLV. :-) Much appreciated. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Moshe's answer is perfect.

I just wanted to add something to this thread for those that find it in the future. 

1) There is no such thing as One Managed AdWords Account. 

2) Each business is required to have their own AdWords Account.

3) The AdWords Manager Account provides a great system to manage individual AdWords account. And is very powerful and will save time and aggravation. All people and businesses that manage, operate or create AdWords accounts for others should absolutely, 100% be following steps #1 and #2... and using a AdWords Manager Account. 

Kind Regards,

James