AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone can help me with this billing problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I opened an Adwords account and run it normally for a week

One day I added a new credit card and removed the current one.

But I forgot that credit card has been used for another campaign last year and that account was suspended for billing information, and I also forgot to cancel that account.

And now my current account has been suspended, my ads is frozen.

It has been a week and the problem has not been fixed. I have sent a lot of emails and made phone calls but they are no helpful.

I created some new account and use new CC but they are suspended, too

Can anyone help me out with this problem? I start to worry because my business is going down without ads

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Anyone can help me with this billing problem?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Laun;

If an account is suspended - it is suspended forever. You /Your business cannot advertise with Google anymore (on this account or any other account)

It seems, that this is the case with your account!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi Luan,

To add to Moshe's comment, you might also look at similar

case in the below thread. 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing-understand-billing-tab/Please-Un-Suspend-My-Account/...

Cheers,

Bilbo 

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Luan,

Your situation is some how strange, i think you should go through below links, this links will help you to understand credit card billing procedure and as you told that only after 1 week you just remove the current CC and add new one and Google bills you after 30 days or when your account costs reach your billing threshold, whichever comes first. so from next time when you add new CC just use that in Backup card and when you make payments through backup than remove the current one.

1. AdWords Billing - Postpay Options and 1.1  AdWords Billing - Postpay Options

Regards

-Vicky

Big stressful from a small mistake !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone!

I opened an Adwords account and run it normally for a week

One day I added a new credit card and removed the current one.

But I forgot that credit card has been used for another campaign last year and that account was suspended for billing information, and I also forgot to cancel that account.

And now my current account has been suspended, my ads is frozen.

It has been a week and the problem has not been fixed.

I created some new accounts and use new CC but they are suspended, too

Can anyone help me out with this problem? I start to worry because my business is going down without ads

I made phone call but they don't reply suspended accounts

I write a lot of emails but they just give me the same auto-reply messages

My website and landing page is ok. So the problem is just about the billing

This is such a big problem with me because this campaign affects the whole company

My boss is complaining me, my customer cancelled the contracts. It such so bad...

Hope someone can give me a way to get out this situation

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Luan; thanks for bringing this up;

Once suspended; you cannot open any other AdWords account evermore!

You'll have to find other platforms to advertise your business! AdWords will not allow to "get  you back on board"

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe

It means I have to find someone's account to run my ads? Will it work or their acc is suspended,too?

I think Google follow the suspended account's domain and campaign...

And when my account is unsuspended, can I get back the campaign?

Thanks for your support..

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again Luan;

If your account is reinstated (un-suspended), you can reactivate your campaign,

If the suspension is due to website policy violation, you cannot advertise this website until the site is fully in compliance with the Policy;

What was the reason for your account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe

The system nofity that My account is suspended because of billing information.

My website and ads is ok, I've never received an email for violating the web policy.

But I received some auto reply messages said that my account does not comply with Adwords  Terms and Condition. I have email back to ask for the details to fix but there is no answers.

I have created some new account to try running my ads again but it no help, all is suspended. So I have cancelled them.

The current account is my first and only one, I'm waiting for Adwords review, but it's so long,( 2 weeks passed)

I wonder if it is banned forever and I can't use Adwords no more

Making a new CC is useless, I try to make a payment but it occur system error

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Laun;

If an account is suspended - it is suspended forever. You /Your business cannot advertise with Google anymore (on this account or any other account)

It seems, that this is the case with your account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe

Are you sure?

My account has been suspended once and then I made a call to Adwords support, they let my account active again. But it was a different situation.

I think all problem has a way out, I will keep waiting and sending email. May be it will work because I am sure that I don't make any serious violation which Adwords Terms, so they don't have any reason to ban my account forever. It just the matter of time.

Anyway, thanks for your reply

Have a nice day

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi Luan,

To add to Moshe's comment, you might also look at similar

case in the below thread. 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing-understand-billing-tab/Please-Un-Suspend-My-Account/...

Cheers,

Bilbo