AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

An error has occured: Verifying Test Deposit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I received my test deposit from google, but whenever I try to type the amount, I get an orange bar appears at the top of the screen reading: An error has occurred. Is there a way to get around this or do I just need to wait it out?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: An error has occured: Verifying Test Deposit

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your post! 

This is an interesting one. In this instance from what you're saying it souds like you're trying to run a test deposit and this is not working.  In this instance I'd double check all the details that you've entered and try again in a few hours. I'd also try clearing your cache and cookies to make sure it's not a browser issue tripping you up. (You might also want to contact your bank to see if they have any issues on their end.)

If you're still having problems after that, feel free to get back in contact and the Community will try and help a little further. 

A.

Re: An error has occured: Verifying Test Deposit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi, i got same problem, call the bank, and they said have nothing to do with.., call google, google dont provide email or chat/contact # to reach